Saturday 18 December 2021

Charles Fudgemuffin's Christmas letter to Santa

As Christmas time approaches, it's time to get writing our letters to Santa. Here's mine:

Charles Fudgemuffin's Christmas list.
"Dear Santa,

Before I list the presents I would like for Christmas, I thought I would first mention that I've been very good this year.

Well, okay then, I've been good for most of the year.
Well, I've been good some of the time.

Okay, I've been good every once in a while.

Fine. Forget it. I'll buy my own presents!

Yours sincerely,

Charles Fudgemuffin"

- - - - - - - - - -

Merry Christmas
to all readers of the Charles Fudgemuffin blog!

I hope everyone has been good and gets everything they want this year!




You can find more festively themed blog posts below:
10 Christmas jokes
Christmas 'higher or lower' quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment