Saturday 26 November 2022

10 funny quiz show answers (part 10)

I don't watch a lot of quiz shows, but I do enjoy it when quiz show contestants give silly answers! With that in mind, this week the Charles Fudgemuffin blog features another round up of funny quiz show answers.

Merry Wednesday!
To start things off, here's an amusing answer to a question from Tipping Point...

1) "On what date is Christmas Day traditionally celebrated each year?"
"Wednesday."



2) "Name an animal used as a form of transport."
"A turtle."



3) "Name a game played in the dark."
"Charades."



121 elephants, apparently, according
to one contestant who isn't great at sums.
Sometimes even with a clue, the contestants still don't know the correct answer...

4) "What’s 11 squared?"
"I don’t know."
"I'll give you a clue. It's two ones with a two in the middle."
"Is it five?"



5) "Budapest is the capital of what European country?"
"This might be a stupid question, but I thought Europe was a country."

Technically, it's a stupid statement, not a stupid question, but either way it's a silly answer!



Here's another clue which the contestant failed to benefit from...

"Quick! Hide!
It's that weirdo from the quiz show again!"
6) "In which city is Cambridge University?"
"Geography isn't my strong point."
"There's a clue in the title."
"Leicester?"



7) "Name something, besides soap and a towel, that people take with them to the bath."
"A duck."



8) "Two American states end with the letter T. Connecticut and which other state?"
"Washington."

Shouldn't that be Washingtot?



Wow! Paris has certainly changed
a lot since I was last there!
9) "Name a Parisian landmark."
"Hawaii."



10) Finally, here's a question that Nicky Campbell asked a contestant on Wheel Of Fortune:

Nicki: "So, you're only 33 and yet you're a grandad. How did that happen?"

I don't know the contestant personally, but thanks to my knowledge of basic biology, I'm pretty sure I can work out how it happened!

- - - - - - - - - -

On the theme of quizzes, my latest book 'The Quiz Master' is now available for kindle from Amazon:




You can find more funny quiz show answers in my previous blog posts:
10 funny quiz show answers (part 7)
10 funny quiz show answers (part 8)
10 funny quiz show answers (part 9)

No comments:

Post a Comment