Saturday 29 October 2022

10 jokes and memes about jobs (part 2)

If you're a relative of an influential politician then you may have a high paid 'consultancy job' in a foreign country which coincidentally just so happens to receive billions of taxpayers' money in foreign aid, which definitely goes to help needy people and definitely doesn't get used as back handers for politicians' relatives. **shifty eyes**

Grumpy Cat: "Why are you so sad?"
Grumpy Clown: "I was sacked for being late.
What about you? Why are you so sad?"
Grumpy Cat: "Because I'm not the real Grumpy Cat. I'm just a look-alike.
I only get paid a fraction of what the real Grumpy Cat earned!"
However, the rest of us need to get real jobs, so this week the Charles Fudgemuffin blog features another round-up of jokes and memes about jobs.

1) A clown turned up for work late on his first day and he got sacked from the circus. He's suing for funfair dismissal.

Credit: Athletico Mince



2) Being a waiter isn't the most glamorous job, but it puts food on the table.


3) What's the difference between a nightshift worker and a butcher?
One stays awake, the other weighs a steak.



4) "I need a plumber. Do you work around the clock?"
"Certainly. That's no problem."

A plumber who works around the clock. #literally



5) I'd like a job cleaning mirrors. It's something I could really see myself doing.



6) I've just seen an advert in my local newspaper.

"Accountant wanted.
£35,000 - £40,000"


So I phoned them up and said, "The answer is -£5,000."



7) When your boss suddenly enters the office and you grab the first thing you can find to try to look busy...


To be honest, I don't really understand what this meme is implying, because personally I always work hard whenever I'm at work, so the boss's presence would make no difference to me. **shifty eyes**



8) I got fired from the candle factory because I wouldn't work wick ends.



9) I passed a company today with a sign saying, "Now hiring all positions."
I’m going to go for CEO.

Credit: @newsbanger



10) Finally, something tells me that whoever placed this job advert forgot to complete one or two details before it was published...

[Insert caption here.]

Ha, ha! What an idiot! They forgot to fill in the relevant details! I would never make a stupid mistake like that!

[Insert item 11 here]




You can find more job themed jokes and memes in my previous blog post:
10 jokes and memes about jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment