Sunday 26 May 2013

"I don't speak Japanese."

My silly hypothetical tattoo.


I'm not really a fan of tattoos as from a fashion point of view I tend to change my opinion of what I like every six months, so something as permanent as a tattoo would be a bad idea for someone like me who changes their mind so often.

However, if I was ever going to get a tattoo then I like Japanese kanji, and I also like daft tomfoolery, so I'd probably go for something which combined the two...

"I don't know.  I don't speak Japanese."

Just as a matter of curiosity this is the Japanese for, "I dont know. I don't speak Japanese."

"私は知らない私は日本語が話せません"




Other recent posts:
"And the award for the most stupid question ever goes to..."
How I got thousands of followers on twitter ... absolutely free! by Lady Gaga

No comments:

Post a Comment