Saturday 11 November 2023

Random silliness (part 3)

It's that time again. Time to be silly!

There are many things in the world which can be silly. Putty, seasons, sausages, Billys, even misspelled regions of Italy!

This week the Charles Fudgemuffin blog celebrates all things silly with another selection of random silliness.

1) If you've ever wondered why babies aren't born with teeth, here's why...


Credit: Coffee Creek Studio


Is it just me, or does last baby remind anyone of a baby version of Joey from Friends?

Editor's note: "It's just you, Charles."





2) I've just invented a new word!

Plagiarism.




3) My favourite nut that sounds like a sneeze is the cashew.




4) If you flip a photo of bats hanging upside down, it looks like they're challenging each other to a dance off.


Credit: reddit

Vampire bat: "How do you like my dancing?"
Vampire bat's mate: "You suck."
Vampire bat: "Yes, but what do you think of my dancing?"




5) I finally bought the limited edition Thesaurus that I've always wanted. When I opened it, all the pages were blank.

I have no words to describe how angry I am.




6) My therapist says I'm obsessed with revenge.

I'll show him!




7) The award for the silliest petition ever must surely go to this next contender...


"Petition to make Red Bill £1 instead of £1.19.

It will save time for me in the mornings. If I give the person behind the till £1.20, then I have to wait for my 1p change. Let's make it so I can just give them £1."


Or you could give them the right money, then you also wouldn't have to wait for your change.

Unsurprisingly, the petition was rejected.




8) I was going to get a brain transplant, but I changed my mind.




9) Teacher: "Johnny, name something beginning with 'e' that you're not very good at."
Johnny: "Spelling!"




10) Finally, this last meme highlights the silliness of airline policy with regard to luggage...

Airline logic.

"I'm sorry, it looks like your baggage is too heavy for the plane. You'll have to remove some items and out them into your carry on luggage, which is going on the same plane."

N.B. Apparently, this policy is to ensure that baggage handlers don't have to lift luggage which is too heavy. Unless you pay the airline extra money, of course, in which case tough luck on the baggage handlers!




You can find more random silliness below:
Random silliness (part 1)
Random silliness (part 2)

2 comments:

  1. Babies not being born with teeth is probably more because it would be painful for nursing mothers.

    ReplyDelete