Saturday 29 April 2023

Star Wars jokes (part 4)

As Star Wars fans will know, May the 4th is officially Star Wars Day* so as I often like to do at this time of year, in honour of Star Wars Day this week's blog post takes inspiration from Star Wars with another collection of Star Wars themed jokes.

HD is Yoda.
* Inspired be the phrase 'May The 4th Be With You'.

1) My wife was so angry at my Star Wars obsession that she screamed, "I'm leaving you!"
"May divorce be with you!!" I replied.



2) What did Yoda say when he saw himself in 4K?
"HDMI."



3) I heard a rumour there's going to be an invisible droid in the next Star Wars movie.
C-through-PO.



4) What do you call a fight between famous movie actors?
A 2D photo of a 3D R2D2.
Star Wars!



5) My mate asked me if the next Star Wars movies would be in 3D.
"Yes," I replied, "but they are 2D too."



6) What did Luke Skywalker change his name to after Darth Vader slashed off his hand?
Hand Solo.



7) You can't type 'Mos Eisley' without the space bar.



8) What do you get if you cross a bounty hunter with a tropical fruit?
Mango Fett.



What do you get if you cross Darth Vader with a minion?
9) How many Sith lords does it take to change a lightbulb?
None. They prefer the dark side.



Finally, here's an anti-joke twist on an old Darth Vader joke...

10) Why did Darth Vader know what Luke had got him for Christmas?
He found the receipt in an old carrier bag.

- - - - - - - - - -

If you're someone who enjoys short stories with very loosely related Star Wars references, then you're in luck! My short story, 'Wagon Wheels, Star Wars Memorabilia and the Nice Ham' features a very loosely related Star Wars plot point, so it should be right up your street!




More Star Wars themed blog posts:
Star Wars pants game quiz (part 2)
Star Wars memes
Star Wars 'guess the movie name' quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment