Saturday 15 April 2023

Cats and dogs (part 4)

This week we got to celebrate National Pet Day, so in honor of cats and dogs, here's another collection of random feline and canine thoughts and observations.

"I love doughnuts! Er, I mean, I love my owner.""
1) If a dog jumps on your lap, it is because he loves you.
If a cat jumps on your lap, it is because your lap is warmer.



2) 'Meow' means 'woof' in cat.



3) When cat food and dog food is advertised as a 'new improved flavour', who tests it?



4) It looks like this cat is plotting to kill its owner, and the dog is trying to warn the owner.

A loyal dog and a scheming cat.

I love the intense expression on the dog's face!



5) Naming a dog 'Spot' is like naming a person 'Acne'.



6) Naming a cat 'Whiskers' is like naming a person 'Moustache'.



7) I think most cat owners and dog owners can confirm that pets don't like vacuum cleaners...




8) On a similar theme, dogs would try a lot harder to not get hair everywhere, if they knew they were the reason for the vacuum cleaner being used!



9) I never realised how many shortcuts my laptop has until my cat sat on my keyboard!



10) When you're forced to be in the family photo...


I think that final photo perfectly sums up the stereotypes of cats and dogs!

- - - - - - - - - -

Sadly, I haven't wrote any books about cats and dogs. However, a cute pug does briefly feature in my humorous crime novel 'Fly-Tipping' which is available for kindle from Amazon.




You can find more cat and dog related thoughts in my previous blog posts:
Cats and dogs (part 2)
Cats and dogs (part 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment