Saturday 15 May 2021

Cats and dogs (part 3)

Some people describe themselves as cat people. Some people think of themselves more as dog people. But whatever you are, cats and dogs are both totally cool pets, so in honour of our pets, here are a few more random thoughts and observations about cats and dogs.

"Shark! Come here, Shark!"
1) Taking a dog named Shark to the beach is a very bad idea.



2) Why can't you buy mouse flavoured cat food?



3) In the Toy Story universe, dog toys have a horrifying life.



4) If a dog could use a computer, he'd likely have a photo of his owner as his desktop wallpaper.



5) If a cat could use a computer, he'd likely have a photo of himself as his desktop wallpaper.



6) This made me laugh twice! I love the first photo of the cat licking the chicken picture, but the second photo of the cat with a disgruntled face of disappointment is even funnier!

Cat: "Bah! It was a sneaky trick!"


7) My parents' pugs understand several human words. I don’t understand any dog barks. So maybe pugs are smarter than humans!



8) Humans are really good at drinking water compared to cats and dogs.



9) When your dog is from the posh part of town...

"I rather fancy a jolly good drink of water. Woof, Woof!"


10) At Christmas, I remember watching my cousin's cat play with the Christmas tree decorations, and thinking, 'Cats are pretty simple minded for being entertained by Christmas tree decorations.' But then I realised I was just as simple minded for being entertained by a cat playing with the Christmas tree decorations.




You can find more cat and dog themed observations in my previous blog posts:
Cats and dogs (part 1)
Cats and dogs (part 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment