Saturday 13 April 2019

Cats and dogs (part 2)

A full day in honour of me! Wow!
This week saw the celebration of National Pet Day on April 11th, so in honor of our pets, here are a few more observations about cats and dogs.

1) If your house was on fire your dog would bark to wake you up to let you know of the danger. Your cat would quietly sneak out of the house.


2) Cats probably wonder why bottles of fizzy drinks are so angry whenever they're opened.


3) If you're over 30, you're older than every single cat and dog in the world.


4) Dog or muffin?

Dog or muffin?

5) Cats have 32 muscles in each ear to help them ignore you.


6) Calling a puppy a 'puppy dog' is the same as calling a baby a 'baby human'.


7) The owners obviously didn't look very hard...



8) If cats could text their owners, they wouldn't.


9) From a dog’s perspective, humans singing along with the radio is us joining in on a human howl.


10) When I was young, I was always on Jerry's side when I watched Tom and Jerry. But now that I'm older, when I rewatch Tom and Jerry I realise that Jerry was actually an evil violent psychotic mouse who was constantly damaging the house and harming Tom at every opportunity, while Tom just wanted to live his life in peace.




Related posts:
Cats and dogs (part 1)
Most popular dog names

No comments:

Post a Comment