Saturday 4 June 2022

Stupid autocorrect!

Autocorrect is a great idea in theory, but in reality I find myself correcting autocorrect more than autocorrect corrects me!

Anyway, on that theme this week the Charm Fuddlemuffler Charles Fudgemuffin blog takes a look at autocrat autocorrelation autocorrect...

1) Google were one of the first to introduce a form of autocorrect with their 'Did you mean' search suggestions, as illustrated below...

#irony
Search: "I cant stand being corrected."
Google: "Did you mean I can't stand being corrected."



2) The man who invented autocorrect has died.

His funfair is next Windy. May he restaurant in pisces.



3) Autocorrect makes me say things I didn't Nintendo.



4) Apparently autocorrect was invented by an atheist. He's going to he'll.



5) Somehow autocorrect even managed to affect this tattoo artist...

"Megan.
Oops! I meant Hollie!"


6) A priest, a minister, and a rabbit walk into a bar. The priest asks the rabbit, "What would you like to drink?"

"Don't ask me!" the rabbit replies. "I'm only here because of autocorrect!"



7) Why is autocorrect like a BBC reporter?

It always changes what people said to something they didn't mean.



8) Autocorrect was invented by the most famous scientist in history.

Albeit Enstein would disagree.



9) I can totally relate to this next meme...


"If you could stop changing correctly spelled words, and fix obviously misspelled words that could be grear."



10) Finally, I've given the inventor of autocorrect a lot of stick this week, but in all seriousness I'd like to clarify that it was all meant in jest.

After all, I'm sure he moans well.




You can find more autocorrect themed blog posts at the links below:
Stupid autocorrect (part 1)
Stupid autocorrect (part 2)
Stupid autocorrect (part 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment