Saturday 18 June 2022

10 music jokes (part 4)

It's National Music Day on June 21st, so taking inspiration from the theme of music, this week's blog post features a collection of musical themed jokes...

Badum, tsch.
1) I was in the Post Office queue the other day when Diana Ross tried to push in.
I said to her, "You can't hurry, love. You'll just have to wait."



2) What did the the drummer call his twin daughters?
Anna one, Anna two!



3) Surely Jon Bon Jovi must be at least 3/4 of the way there by now.



4) I bet Rick Astley really struggles with lent.

Credit: @DadJokeMan


Bubble wrap.
Once you pop, you just can't stop.


5) What's bubble wrap's favourite type of music?
Pop!



6) A music fan spots Madonna in a bar, so he goes up to her and says, "Wow, Madonna! I bought your last album!"
Madonna replies, "Oh, so that was you?"



7) My new employer was shocked when they discovered I have a Police record.
I don't care, though. Message In A Bottle's a classic.



8) I went to see a U2 cover band last night.
They were even better than the real things.
Delicious pizza.



9) What's the difference between a busker and a large pizza?
A pizza can feed a family of four.



10) People said I'd never get over my Phil Collins obsession.
But take a look at me now.




You can find more music themed jokes in my numerically ordered blog posts below:
10 music jokes (part 1)
10 music jokes (part 2)
10 music jokes (part 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment