Saturday 13 February 2021

Confusing perspective (part 2)

Photos with a confusing perspective have featured before on the Charles Fudgemuffin blog, and this week they feature again. At first glance the following images are not quite what they seem...

1) Bananaconda


Imagine the shock you'd get if you grabbed this 'banana'!

Banana constrictor.

"Passssss me a banana, please."

On second thoughts, I'm not hungry after all.

Credit: reddit




2) Scientific experiments (part 1)


What do you get if you cross a lady with a dog?
Well, if the photo below is anything to go by, you get centaur dog lady!

Centaur dog lady

Credit: pikabu




3) Doglet


Is it a baby pig, or a dog?

"Oink! Woof!"

At first glance I thought this was a baby piglet, but after a few moments I worked it out and realised that what I thought was the snout was actually the dog's ear.

Credit: twitter




4) Lady staring at camera


I thought this lady was staring at me until I realised it was a magazine!


Credit: facebook





5) Long necked dog


Wow! This dog has got a very long neck!

What do you get if you cross a giraffe with a dog?

With a neck this long, the dog could sniff it's own butt!

Credit: imgur




6) Scientific experiments (part 2)


Imagine if this lady played football.

If she kicked the ball, would the referee award a free kick for handball? Or if she handled the ball, would the referee award no foul? Confusing!

Lady with a leg for an arm.

And what about clothes? Would she buy socks or gloves?

Credit: reddit




You can find more confusing perspective photos in my previous blog posts:
Confusing perspective (part 1)
Confusing perspective (animal edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment