Cover bands, sopranos and alligator costumes.
Or rather, headphones.
But I'm using the headphones as a representation of music.
1) What did will.i.am say when he went to the dentist?
"I got a filling."
2) Dear R.E.M.
3) My mate asked me if Oasis were my favourite band.
I said maybe.
4) U2's latest album has been remastered without the guitars.
It certainly takes the edge off things.
5) My mate has just formed a new band called '1023 Mb'.
They're not bad, but they haven't got a gig yet.
Perhaps the greatest fashion invention of the last century.
Because they can never find the pitch.
7) I've just joined a band where we dress up in alligator costumes and tells cheesy jokes.
We're a Pun Croc band.
8) I went to a concert last weekend which only cost 45 cents.
It was 50 Cent featuring Nickleback.
9) Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?
10) Rick Astley will let you borrow any movie from his Pixar collection except one...
He's never gonna give you Up.
And continuing with the music them, here are a couple of blog posts which take a humorous look at reviews of excellent but underrated music artists:
Giving Excellent Stuff The Credit It Deserves (Part 1)
Giving Excellent Stuff The Credit It Deserves (Part 2)
Legal Note: UK copyright law with regard to song lyrics is quite antiquated, and benefits neither music fans nor artists. However, it does contain a 'fair use' clause and any lyrical references in the above jokes are used in accordance with this 'fair use' provision.