Terms & Conditions
The term 'Charles Fudgemuffin' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the webmaster of the blog. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of this blog.
- The content of the pages of this blog is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this blog for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this blog is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this blog meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time this blog may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Unauthorised use of this blog may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this blog and any dispute arising out of such use of the blog is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Thanks to the UK Business Link website for help in creating these terms and conditions (except the bit about cookies).
This blog remains the copyright of Charles Fudgemuffin and no part of it may be reproduced in any way, shape or form without Charles Fudgemuffin's permission. Anyone who copies any part of this blog hereby agrees to grant all their worldly goods and finances to Charles Fudgemuffin. The term 'finances' refers only to your money, and not to your debt. I don't want your debt. You can keep that to yourself.
All images used on this blog remain the copyright of Charles Fudgemuffin. Images may be used by others for personal non-profit related use on the condition that no damage to reputation is caused to Charles Fudgemuffin.