Some memorable quotes from a formula 1 legend.
|"Seb, where would you rank Murray Walker|
among formula 1 commentators?"
1) "There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire."
2) "I can't image what kind of problem Senna has. I imagine it must be some sort of grip problem."
3) "He's only 19. That's the same age Eddie Irvine was when he was 19."
...Coincidentally, it's also the same age I was when I was 19.
4) "And Michael Schumacher is actually in a very good position. He is in last place..."
5) "The lead car is unique, except for the one behind it, which is identical."