Saturday 23 March 2024

Funny supermarket photos (part 4)

It's time for another trip to the store, as this week the Charles Fudgemuffin blog features another round-up of noteworthy photos from the supermarket.

1) Happy donuts


To start things off on a positive note, look at the joy on the faces of these 'happy' donuts!

Credit: Imgur

The donut on the right looks particularly ecstatic.

1st donut: "Hey's what's eating you?"
2nd donut: "Nobody ... yet."




2) Vague sandwich


This sandwich is advertised as no salmon and no cream cheese...

Credit: Maggot Drowning

So what is it, then? It's not much use telling me what it's not. I want to know what it is!

On a related theme, this week's blog post is not the post office and not the library.




3) Out of date milk


I didn't realise they had invented plastic milk bottles back in Henry VIII's day.

Credit: @ThatEricAlper

"Sell by: Oct 23, 1538"

I'll give it a sniff. It might still be okay.




4) Stupid packaging


If only bananas had some sort of natural covering that would protect the fruit.

Credit: Reddit

Now I have to peel them twice!




5) Supermarket? Or DIY store?


I'm curious to know what situations 'extra heavy duty mayonnaise' would be needed for as opposed to just 'heavy duty mayonnaise'.

Credit: Imgur

"For those times when heavy duty mayonnaise just isn't enough."




6) Fruit and veg


Presumably these count as part of my five a day?

Credit: Imgur

Seems legit.

- - - - - - - - - -

On a final note, the man who scanned my items at the supermarket this morning was rude, grumpy and unhelpful. That's the last time I use the self checkout!




You can find more supermarket silliness below:
Funny supermarket photos (part 2)
Funny supermarket photos (part 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment