|Not a picture of a carnivore,|
according to one quiz show contestant.
Dodgy pickles, hovering reptiles and extra-terrestrials...
I'm not particularly a massive fan of quiz shows, but I do enjoy it when contestants give silly answers. So here's another batch of amusingly foolish answers provided by quiz show contestants...
1) Was the Tyrannosaurus Rex a carnivore or a herbivore?
Answer: No, it was a dinosaur.
2) Name three places you can apply cream.
Answer: Er ... Doncaster, Swindon and Leeds.
3) Name a food you can eat without chewing.
4) In human development, what B is the usual four letter word for a new born infant?
5) Name something you feel before you buy it.
6) What insect is usually found hovering about lakes?
7) Name a famous 'Arthur'.
|"Er ... I can explain, officer."|
9) Name something you wouldn't want the police to find in the trunk of your car.
10) Finally, one contestant on Wheel Of Fortune was faced with the following well known saying to complete..
_T TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE
It was tricky, and unfortunately they didn't quite provide the right answer when they answered...
"E.T. takes one to know one."
You can find more funny quiz show answers at the following links:
10 Funny Quiz Show Answers (Part 1)
10 Funny Quiz Show Answers (Part 2)
10 Funny Quiz Show Answers (Part 3)