"Sorry, you've failed the audition for Mastermind."
|London: Famous for Big Ben, Downing Street,|
and of course ... pasta.
1) Name something London is famous for.
2) Name something a blind man might use.
Answer: A sword
3) Which letter of the alphabet sounds exactly the same as the term for a female sheep?
4) Name an occupation where you might need a torch.
Answer: A burglar
5) Name a prime number between 20 and 40.
6) In 2001 Steve Staunton became the record cap holder for which country?
7) In medicine, the phrase 'contagious disease' literally means an illness that is spread by which of the five senses?
|A beautiful rainy day.|
Answer: Because it's raining.
9) Name a part of your body that can bend.
Answer: Your head
10) Finally, just to show that sometimes the presenters give even stupider answers than the contestants, here's one from an Australian quiz show where the quiz show host apparently got a bit mixed up...
Presenter: Who is the head of state of the United Kingdom?
Contestant: Queen Elizabeth the Second.
Presenter: Sorry, it's Queen Elizabeth the Eleventh.
Presumably his answer card must have read Queen Elizabeth II.
You can find even more silly quiz show answers in my earlier posts:
10 Funny Quiz Show Answers
10 More Funny Quiz Show Answers (Part 2)
Click the small facebook or twitter symbols below to share this post on facebook or twitter.