None of the following contestants were appearing on Mastermind...
|Darts, a popular game featuring a black ball.|
Just to reiterate, all of the following are genuine questions and answers from TV and radio shows over the years, starting with a pretty surreal answer from one contestant...
1) Name an animal whose eggs you probably never eat for breakfast.
2) Of all Beatrix Potter's books, which is the only one to feature a human in the title?
Answer: Peter Rabbit
3) Name a game that uses a black ball.
4) Arrange these two groups of letters to form a word; 'ched' and 'pit'.
5) Name a part of the telephone.
Answer: The bottom part.
6) Name something a girl should know about a man before she marries him.
Answer: His name.
|Banana, a three letter word according to one quiz show contestant.|
(But not a yellow fruit.)
8) Name a yellow fruit.
9) (During a crossword game) Three letters, second letter 'N'.
10) Finally, here's a quiz show answer which one caller gave on my local radio station, Radio Newcastle, and if you pay close attention the clue is in the question:
How long did the Six Day War between Egypt and Israel last?
Answer: Fourteen days.
Some of the above were very stupid answers indeed, but sometimes the questions are even dafter than the answers. If you want to read a contender for the most stupid question ever, you can find it at the following link:
And The Award For The Most Stupid Question Ever Goes To...
To share this post on facebook or twitter click the small facebook or twitter symbols below (just above where it says 'Posted by Charles Fudgemuffin').