More silly quiz answers from contestants who spoke before switching on their brain...
It's been a few months since I featured a selection of funny quiz show answers on the Charles Fudgemuffin blog (including one from a contestant who reckoned the 'Six Day War' lasted for fourteen days), so here's another batch of silly quiz show answers from contestants who failed to engage their brain in gear before opening their mouths.
|A car with two wheels...|
(more commonly known as a motorbike).
1) Presenter: Name an occupation beginning with T.
Presenter: No, it's T. T for Tommy. T for tango.
Contestant: Oh. (Pause). Doctor?
2) Name something your car can have two of.
3) Name a way of toasting someone.
Answer: Over a fire.
4) What type of vehicles are used to compete in the legendary Tour De France?
5) Name a part of the body people dab perfume on.
Answer: The tip of the tongue.
6) In traffic, what 'j' is where two roads meet?
Answer: Jool carriageway
7) Presenter: How many Olympic Games have been held?
|In a lift you might push the button...|
Or 'wee', according to one quiz show contestant.
Answer: A match
9) Name something you do in a lift.
10) Finally, here's an example of extreme generosity from Judy out of Richard And Judy...
Judy: The American TV show 'The Sopranos' is about opera. True or false?
Judy: No, actually it's about the mafia, but it is an American TV show, so I'll give you that.
Eh!? That's got to be taking generosity to the extreme. It's not true - it's false - but you were close! So you can have a point anyway. So basically, say whatever you want and you'll get a point.
You can find the original collection of foolish quiz show answers at the following link:
10 Funny Quiz Show Answers
To share this post on facebook or twitter click the small facebook or twitter symbols below (just above where it says 'Posted by Charles Fudgemuffin').