Sunday, 20 July 2014

Bang Out Of Order!

The other day I discovered some graffiti on my car...


Bang out of order!
iPhone 4 version (640x960)
It's been a few months since I last designed an iPhone wallpaper, and as my last one was uncharacteristically serious and sensible, this time I decided to return to my usual daft self and feature a more typically stupid wallpaper.

It's based on a daft joke which is a play on words, and as usual it's available in two sizes; 640x1136 for the iPhone5 and 640x960 for the iPhone4.

Just to clarify the joke, the punchline has a double meaning because of course spray painting someone's car is extremely out of order, but also the letters 'abng' are 'bang' out of order.

And as a further clarification, of course in reality no-one had spray painted any letters on the car (it's not even my car!) and it's just a photoshopped photo.  I might be weird, but I'm not so weird that if someone painted graffiti on my car my reaction would be, "Great, I'll take a photo and make a wallpaper out of it!"

As I say it's not even my car (it's way out of my price range) and it's actually my cousin's former car, so thanks to my cousin for providing the prop.

Bang out of order!
iPhone 5 version (640x1136)
You can find some equally daft wallpapers at the following links:
The Karma Police Are On The Lookout...
"I Don't Speak Japanese."
Christmas iPhone Wallpapers

And my uncharacterisically sensible wallpaper can be found at the following link:
The Harder The Journey, The More Rewarding The Arrival


Follow Charles Fudgemuffin on facebook and twitter:
Facebook:  Charles Fudgemuffin
Twitter:  @CFudgemuffin 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About The Author

The 'How To Save The World' books
by Charles Fudgemuffin
Charles Fudgemuffin is the author of the alien comedy 'How To Save The World' books which are available for Kindle from Amazon.  The first book in the series is available from the following link:
How To Save The World: An Alien Comedy

As with all Kindle books, you can also download a free sample of the first few chapters.

Please note, the 'How To Save The World' books contain material suitable for ages 18+ and are not recommended for prudes or squares.