Sunday, 26 May 2013

"I Don't Speak Japanese."

My daft and stupid hypothetical tattoo.


I'm not really a fan of tattoos as from a fashion point of view I tend to change my opinion of what I like every six months, so something as permanent as a tattoo would be a bad idea for someone like me who changes their mind so often.

However, if I was ever going to get a tattoo then I like Japanese kanji, and I also like daft stupid stuff, so I'd probably go for something which combined the two...


"I don't know.  I don't speak Japanese."
iPhone 5 version (640x1136)


The above wallpaper is the iPhone 5 version which is a resolution of 640x1136, so for any old fashioned people who are still using an iPhone4, here's one in 640x960 resolution:


iPhone 4 version (640x960)


And for any really old fashioned people who are stuck in the Dark Ages and still using an iPhone 3 (*cough* me *cough*), here's one in 320x480 resolution:


iPhone 3 version (320x480)


Just as a matter of curiosity this is the Japanese for, "I dont know.  I don't speak Japanese."

"私は知らない。  私は日本語が話せません"


It's been quite a few months since I last uploaded any iPhone wallpapers (Christmas to be precise) but if anyone is feeling festive(!) this summer then here's the link to my Christmas wallpapers:
Christmas iPhone Wallpapers


Other recent posts:
Amusing Football Quotes (Part 2)
And The Award For The Most Stupid Question Ever Goes To...
Strange Google Searches (Part 3)
How I Got Thousands Of Followers On Twitter ... Absolutely Free! by Lady Gaga
10 Cool Swedish Words And Expressions


Follow Charles Fudgemuffin on facebook and twitter:
Facebook:  CharlesFudgemuffin
Twitter:  @CFudgemuffin 


To share this post on facebook or twitter click the small facebook and twitter icons below (just above where it says ‘Posted by Charles Fudgemuffin’).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About The Author

The 'How To Save The World' books
by Charles Fudgemuffin
Charles Fudgemuffin is the author of the alien comedy 'How To Save The World' books which are available for Kindle from Amazon.  The first book in the series is available from the following link:
How To Save The World: An Alien Comedy

As with all Kindle books, you can also download a free sample of the first few chapters.

Please note, the 'How To Save The World' books contain material suitable for ages 18+ and are not recommended for prudes or squares.