Saturday 30 October 2021

How to be a rebel! (part 3)

Do not read the next sentence!

"Nobody tells me what to do, so I'll read what I want!"


Okay. You're a rebel. I like that. Now that we've established that you're a rebel, you may enjoy this week's blog post, as it features rebellious eaters, rebellious crows, and even rebellious headless people!

1) After Before Eight


To start things off, here's an example of insurrectionary confectionary.

After Eight Seven

Nobody tells me when I can eat!

Credit: reddit





2) No headless people


I've no idea what message the sign was actually trying to convey, but whatever the message, this next rebel wasn't going to conform to their oppressive rules!

No headless people allowed on the fence.

End discrimination against people with no heads!

Credit: Bored Panda





3) Rebellious bird


Next up we have a subversive crow who refuses to comply with tyrannical van roof mandates. Either that or perhaps it just can't read.

"Squark! I'm taking a stand! Caw!"

I can't help wondering, 'Why would you need to tell people not to stand on the roof of your van?' Is standing on the roof of vans a common thing? Speaking personally, I can safely say I've never walked past a van and had the urge to stand on its roof.

And if it is a common thing, then surely the 'Do not stand on roof' message should be on the side of the van, rather than the roof, because you're not going to see the message unless you're standing on the roof, and by then it's already too late.





4) Security gate


This next photo doesn't actually contain any rebels, but it does nevertheless include evidence of numerous rebels in action...


Whether this was a security gate or a toll gate, either way I think it's safe to say it was a massive failure.

Credit: 9gag





5) Wear a helmet


"Do as I say, not as I do!"

"Wear a helmet. Helmets save lives."

In Thailand you often see people riding on scooters without helmets, and perhaps just as dangerously, you also see many people riding scooters wearing flip flops! I know your head is more important than your feet, but surely in a crash you don't want to risk your bare feet scraping along the road at high speed?

Put it this way, Valentino Rossi wears a helmet for a reason, but he also wears boots for a reason.

Credit: reddit





6) Wordy rebel


Finally, this last rebel is such a rebel that even when the instructions are underlined, they still choose to ignore them...

"I am a rebel."

On a similar theme, here's another amusing response to the same instruction:

"Describe yourself in three words."

"I'm very good at following instructions."


I suspect the above response was perhaps due to stupity, however, rather than rebelliousness.

Credit: imgur




You can find more rebels in my previous blog posts listed below. Or alternatively, if you're feeling rebellious, why not check out my completely unrelated 'Guess the haircut quiz!' blog post instead:
How to be a rebel! (part 1)
How to be a rebel! (part 2)
Guess the haircut quiz!

No comments:

Post a Comment