Saturday 14 July 2018

More nice reviews

It's been a few months since I released my short story, 'We Come In Peace', and I'm happy to say I've had a couple of nice reviews. My recent short stories have also been getting a lot more downloads than I usually get, so all in all I'm really pleased.

Here are the reviews of 'We Come In Peace', together with a few reviews of some of my earlier short stories:

1) We Come In Peace


Here's the first review...


"Great short story, funny and clever."




2) We Come In Peace


And the second review...


"A good read, I enjoyed it and could see this story happening in the future."



I've also received positive reviews of my previous short stories. Here's one of my favourites...

3) The Cashier Who Didn't Work Saturdays



"This is just brilliant, I could just see this being acted out by the league of gentleman team, I just laughed and laughed. A brilliant short read."



4) How To Poison Your Husband And Get Away With It



"Unfortunately for those with murderous intent, this is NOT a text book, and the author’s name gives away the fact that it is just a humorous story.

It’s a very short, two chapter story in which Melvin discovers his wife’s sinister intentions through her Google search history.

A darkly humorous story, which is fairly predictable, but nevertheless worth reading."




5) How To Poison Your Husband And Get Away With It



"It's a nice fifteen minute story. Clever and a quick read. Didn't guess the twist, which is always pleasant. Going to keep it to read again."





Big thanks to everyone who downloaded any of my previous short stories, and big thanks to anyone who left a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment