Saturday 6 July 2024

The funny side of fashion

It's National Fashion Day on July 9th, so to celebrate this week the Charles Fudgemuffin blog takes a lighthearted look at the latest styles and trends.

1) The Nando's look


Barber: "How would you like your hair cut?"
Footballer: "Well, you know the Nando's logo..."
Barber: "No problem!"

Credit: Who Ate All The Pies

What a peri unusual hairstyle!




2) The Ascot/yoga combination


When you've got Ascot in the afternoon, and yoga in the evening, so you take your yoga mat with you to Ascot.

Credit: Imgur

What do you call someone with the flu who does yoga to stay flexible?
Sick and twisted.




3) The indecisive look


When you can't decide what to wear, so you wear everything.

Credit: Reddit

He looks like me when I'm taking a flight and I don't want to risk an excess baggage fee, so I wear every item of clothing I'm taking on holiday.




4) The African hen party look


When you donate your old clothes to Africa.

Credit: Imgur

That doesn't look like Blackpool to me.

In all seriousness, the t-shirt is still in perfectly okay condition, so respect for it being recycled.




5) The fitness/roadworks combination


When you've got the gym at 9am, but you're doing roadworks on the M32 at 10am.

Credit: @Screwfix

Safety first! Even during aerobics!




6) The invisible feet look


When you go out and forget to wear your feet.

Credit: Year9Bants

To be fair, if I had to wear one of the outfits featured this week, then the invisible feet look is the one I'd go for by a mile!

- - - - - - - - - -

On a final note, apparently for fashion week, Paris covered the Eiffel Tower in camouflage.
To be honest, I don't see the attraction.




This is my first fashion related blog post on the Charles Fudgemuffin blog, so I can't link to any related posts. However, I have previous featured a quiz on old fashioned insults, so here's a link to that instead!
True or false: Old fashioned insults

No comments:

Post a Comment