Sunday 28 December 2014

For sale: Self assembly snowman

In search of a little extra cash over the Christmas season...


At this time of year there always seem to be a lot of financial obligations which place a burden on your wallet. To help my fiscal situation I've therefore decided to sell a few items around the house which I personally have no use for, and with that in mind I've created a few adverts.

First up on my list of things for sale is this self assembly snowman...

iPhone 4 (640x960)


Please note, for the benefit of any stupid people reading this, it's not actually a real advert and it's just a daft joke. However, if anyone did want to purchase a self assembly snowman from me, then feel free to make me an offer!

The advert is in iPhone 4 size (640x960), and here's another one in iPhone 5 size (640x1136):

iPhone 5 (640x1136)


Related Christmas themed posts:
Santa Claus arrives on the roof on Christmas Eve
Christmas 'higher or lower' quiz



No comments:

Post a Comment