Saturday 9 July 2022

Question of the day

It's time to focus on the question of the day ... with a mix of serious and silly questions. This week's question themes include inventions, prunes and Harry Potter.

Editor's note: "Charles, that's the wrong type of 'prune'!
Charles: "Yes, I know, but it's the closest photo I had, so it'll have to do."
Serious:

1) If you could remove one thing from the world, what would it be?



Silly:

2) If prunes are dried plums, then where does prune juice come from?



Serious:

3) What is your favourite place in the world that you've visited?



Silly:

This smiling alpaca made me smile.
And also its funny hairstyle made me smile a bit too.
4) If I punch myself and it hurts, am I strong or weak?



Serious:

5) What made you smile this week?



Silly:

6) Don't you hate it when someone answers their own question?
I do.



Serious:

7) What is your favourite movie that was originally a book?



Silly:

8) If you were a spider how would you wear your socks?

Harry Potter and the Deathly Owl Of Secrets.
Or something.
A) All eight matching.
B) Opposite feet matching, but otherwise up to four distinct pairs.
C) Total sock anarchy.
D) Spiders don't wear socks.

Credit: @SarahSurgey1



Serious:

9) What's the one thing in the world you wish you had invented?



Silly:

10) If Harry Potter can use magic to fix his glasses, why doesn't he use magic to fix his eyes?




You can find more questions in my previous blog posts featured below:
Stupid questions (part 4)
"And the award for the most stupid question of all time goes to..."

No comments:

Post a Comment