Saturday 26 August 2017

Funny holiday complaints (part 2)

Legs or hot dogs?
Is this a holiday maker trying go get a great tan,
or is it two cleverly positioned hot dogs?
As the British summer comes to an end, here's another batch of totally justified and not at all trivial holiday complaints from 'unfortunate' holiday makers...

1) "We got on the wrong train to the airport and missed our flight."
...To be fair, you can't hold the travel company totally responsible for that.



2) "We were told we would get a great tan, but we stayed inside all day and didn't get one."



3) "I compared the size of our one bedroom suite to our friends' three bedroom suite and ours was significantly smaller."
...In other news, water is wet.



4) “The tour company did not warn me that I would get wet during the river rafting trip.  It ruined my £300 leather handbag.”
...I guess this person hadn't read the other news.



Caution: In a small number of rare cases,
white water rafting may cause participants to get wet.
5) "When they said the flight was 11 hours long we didn't think we'd actually be sitting on an aeroplane for 11 hours."



6) "I booked the window seat for myself and the middle seat for my wife but the tickets put us in the opposite ones."



7) "The bath was too big."
...Nothing ruins a holiday quite like discovering your bath is too big!



8) “We went on a canoe trip but were very disappointed that no one told us there would not be a bathroom onboard. It was very inconvenient.”



9) "I had heard Gary Barlow was once on the same cruise but failed to see him on the ship."
...The cruise company responded, "Whilst we always make sure we go back to every complaint, I'm afraid we can't be held responsible for the lack of celebrities on board."



10) "The train in Thailand didn't have Yorkshire Tea."



^^^^ Travel companies take note! ^^^^
11) "The sea was too loud."



12) "I had to reschedule my entire holiday as I was not aware I had to bring my passport with me on the cruise."
...Yes, immigration officials can be so picky nowadays.



13) "There were only two towels each.  One for body, one for hair.  How on Earth am I supposed to dry my hands?"



14) “Although the brochure said that there was a fully-equipped kitchen, there was no egg-slicer in the drawers.”



15) "It is your duty as a tour operator to advise us of noisy or unruly guests before we travel."
...Presumably this complaint was directed at Psychic Holidays Ltd.




You can find more funny holiday complaints in my previous blog post:
Funny holiday complaints (part 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment