Sunday 30 December 2012

Christmas memes

I'm feeling in a festive mood, so here are a few memes based on a Christmas theme.

1) Talking rubbish


The first meme is two bins discussing whether Santa Claus is real or not, and it features a cheesy punchline.


Bin 1: "Santa Claus isn't real."
Bin 2: "You're talking rubbish!"

For the benefit of any American readers, that translates as:

Bin 1: "Santa Claus isn't real."
Bin 2: "You're talking garbage!"



2) Slurpy Chumpness!


I like wishing people 'Merry Christmas' so much that I repeated it ten times in ten different fonts...

...or did I?

Merry Christmas!



3) Dear Santa


This final Christmas themed meme is based on a letter to Santa which my nephew wrote.


"Dear Santa,

Please can you give me all of Ryan's Christmas presents because he has been very naughty and I have been good.

From James."


Obviously it might seem a bit tardy on my part to be posting these memes after Christmas has already been and gone, so I should perhaps point out that in actual fact I’m not publishing them late. I’m publishing them very early in preparation for Christmas 2013.




Other Christmas posts:
Santa Claus arrives on the roof on Christmas Eve
True or false: Six Santa themed 'facts' for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment