Festive vampires, anatine Santas, and bald men.
Be warned though, that some of these jokes are quite cheesy...
1) What's the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the standard alphabet?
The Christmas alphabet only has 25 letters because it has no L (Noel).
2) What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?
A Christmas quacker.
3) Why does Santa have three gardens?
So he can 'Hoe, hoe, hoe!'
4) What do you get when you cross a vampire with a snowman?
5) Why don’t spies celebrate Christmas?
Because they don’t want to give away their presence (presents).
6) How much did Santa pay for his sleigh?
Nothing. It was on the house.
7) What does Miley Cyrus have for her Christmas dinner?
|Christmas teddy bear.|
A rebel without a Clause.
9) What did the bald man say when he got a comb for Christmas?
Thanks, I’ll never part with it!
10) A criminal was brought to court one day and the judge asked him what crime he was charged with.
"Doing my Christmas shopping too early," the criminal replied.
"But that's not a crime," the judge replied, looking puzzled. "Just how early were you doing this shopping?"
"Before the shop opened," the prisoner answered.
You can find my original round-up of Christmas themed jokes below:
10 Christmas And Santa Jokes
And you can purchase 'Santa And The Naughty Elf' at the link below:
'Santa And The Naughty Elf' for Kindle from Amazon