Saturday 10 December 2016

Is Santa Claus real?

As anyone who's read 'Santa and the Naughty Elf' by my younger brother, Charles Fudgemuffin, Jr, will know, Santa Claus is very real indeed. But what does Siri have to say on the matter? I asked Siri for her opinion on whether Santa Claus is real or not, and as you can see below, she had quite a bit to say on the subject.

We also chatted about a few other Christmas related subjects, so here are a few quotes from our conversation.

1) "Is Santa Claus real?"


First up I asked Siri a question that everyone wonders at one point in their life...

"Hey Siri, is Santa Claus real?"












So I think to be on the safe side, it's probably best not to ask!



2) "Where does Santa Claus live?"


Anyone who's read 'Santa and the Naughty Elf' will know that Santa Claus lives at the North Pole, but is that true?  This is what Siri had to say...

"Hey Siri, where does Santa Claus live?"






The general consensus would therefore seem to be that, yes, Santa Claus does indeed live at the North Pole.



3) "What does Siri want for Christmas?"


As Siri had been so helpful, I decided to ask her for a few hints for her Christmas list...

"Hey Siri, what do you want for Christmas?"




Excellent!  Cheap present!

When pressed though, Siri did have a few specific items on her Christmas list...


Well, I'll do my best, but I can't promise anything...


I don't think they sell that in the shops. Perhaps I should get her a voucher, then she can just buy it herself.

In the end though, Siri revealed that she does have a sweet tooth...




4) "Where is Siri spending Christmas?"


I then asked Siri where she was planning to spend Christmas...

"Hey Siri, where are you spending Christmas?"


What a true friend!



5) "Merry Christmas!"


To round things off, I wished Siri a Merry Christmas...

"Hey Siri, Merry Christmas!"


Oops! Silly me!

. . . . . . . .

Merry Christmas to all readers of the Charles Fudgemuffin blog!

...even if I am a few days early.




After consulting Siri, I think we can safely say that Santa Claus is indeed real. In fact he's so real that you can follow him on twitter!
@SantaToyFactory

. . . . . . . .

If you're feeling festive, here are a few more blog posts about Santa:
Santa Claus arrives on the roof on Christmas Eve (free mp3)
True or false: A Santa themed quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment