Friday, 14 December 2012

A Christmas Message From Charles Fudgemuffin

A short but heart-warming Christmas video message from Charles Fudgemuffin to everyone who has visited his blog this year.


Charles Fudgemuffin getting into the festive spirit.
Like many people, I always get completely carried away and sometimes even over-emotional at Christmas with the whole warmth and joy of this wonderful time of year.  So to express my feelings I thought it would be a nice idea to create a short but touching Christmas video message which hopefully captures the uplifting and heart-warming spirit of Christmas.

As I say, I can sometimes get a little over-emotional with the whole Christmas spirit, so apologies in advance if my emotions get the better of me and it all gets a bit mushy...




Hope everyone has a fudgetastically muffinabulous Christmas!


Follow Charles Fudgemuffin on facebook and twitter:
Facebook: Charles Fudgemuffin
Twitter: @CFudgemuffin 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Charles,

    How did you create the cute video christmas messages? I love it and I like the theme you use. And don't worry, you're not alone, I tend to be mushy also when it comes to celebration.

    Cheers!

    Jet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I made the flash video message using Aleo Flash Intro Banner Maker. It's a cool app and they give you a free 15 day trial.

      http://www.aleosoft.com/download.html

      But just to clarify, the message obviously isn't mushy, like. It's just a joke.

      Delete
  2. Yeah man theme and picture is awesome and there are the Christmas messages such a nice, I really love this blog..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About The Author

The 'How To Save The World' books
by Charles Fudgemuffin
Charles Fudgemuffin is the author of the alien comedy 'How To Save The World' books which are available for Kindle from Amazon.  The first book in the series is available from the following link:
How To Save The World: An Alien Comedy

As with all Kindle books, you can also download a free sample of the first few chapters.

Please note, the 'How To Save The World' books contain material suitable for ages 18+ and are not recommended for prudes or squares.