Saturday 11 February 2023

Ten cheesy chat up lines for Valentine's Day (part 2)

It's only a few days until Valentine's Day, so for the benefit of anyone looking for love, here's another batch of cheesy chat up lines.*

Cupid pays a visit to the Charles Fudgemuffin blog
with another collection of cheesy chat up lines.
* Or pick up lines, for the benefit of any American readers.

1) Computer programmer's chat up line...

"My name's Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?



2) Optimist's chat up line...

"You remind me of my first wife."
"You were married?"
"No, I'm a bachelor."



3) Traveller's chat up line...

"Are you from Korea? Because you could be my Seoul mate."



4) Eskimo's chat up line...

"Do you live in an igloo? Because you seem like a pretty cool person."


"Yoda one that I want..."

5) Reader's chat up line...

"Are you a library book, because I can't stop checking you out."



6) Star Wars fan's chat up line...

"Yoda only one for me."



7) Robot's chat up line...

"You had me at 1001010011001000100010101000111."



8) Accountant's chat up line...

"It's accrual world out there but I'm willing to invest in you."

Luckily, sheep can't catch the WuFlu,
especially not when they're toy sheep.


9) Corona virus patient's chat up line...

"Roses are red. Violets are blue.
Please don’t kiss me, because I have the WuFlu."



10) Bad parent's chat up line...

"I want you to have my children. They're in the car outside."

- - - - - - - - - -

It's time for a romance themed plug! My short story entitled 'A Love Story: A Coward's Tale' is available for kindle from Amazon:




Related posts:
Ten cheesy chat-up lines for Valentine's Day (part 1)
Sayings from around the world (Valentine's Day special)
The science of attraction

No comments:

Post a Comment