Saturday 30 September 2017

Funny things kids say (part 4)

According to the saying, 'Kids say the funniest things,' so this week the Charles Fudgemuffin blog features another selection of funny quotes from kids.  First up, here's a tweet from a father with a really loving daughter...

Here's a photo for @WheelTod's daughter.

1) Love at first bite


Me to 2 year old daughter: "I love you."
Daughter: "I love looking at pictures of sharks."

Unfortunately, his daughter's love is for sharks, apparently, not for her parent!

Tweet by @WheelTod




2) Difficult decisions


Me: "Can you guys co-operate if I take you to the store?"
5 year old: "Do we have to decide right now?"

Tweet by @LurkAtHomeMom




"We interrupt this blog post to
bring you some important news..."

3) An important message


One from facebook which made me laugh...

"When my toddler is a teenager I must remember to wake them up at 4:45am to tell them that my sock fell off."




4) "My mom is a genius."


"My son told me, 'Mom, you're a genius!'

I was on cloud 9!  Then he asked, 'Mom, what's a genius?'  Lol...Sigh."

Tweet by @C_KChandra




5) Address / a dress


Kids can sometimes amusingly misinterpret things, as demonstrated by this next post from a friend on facebook...

"Hannah tried filling out a My Little Pony competition form and where it says 'address' she's put what dress she wants. :)"




6) Magical parents


Here's some advice for parents from @MyMomologue on how to develop magical powers...

"Every parent is capable of witchcraft. To turn your child into a snail, simply use the spell, 'Put your shoes on now, it's time to leave.'"




The perfect hat for a winter's day!

7) "This season I shall be mostly wearing..."


Here's an example of the things kids do, rather than the things kids say, which was posted by a facebook friend when she was just about to go out on a cold winter's day...

"Just asked Sally to get my hat.  She smiles, toddles off and comes back with a giant multi-coloured sombero!!  Not quite the winter look I was going for!"

You've got to love the way kids don't have to follow the regular boring rules of life the way adults do!




8) The wisdom of kids


Kid logic can be extremely clever sometimes...

4 year old: "Can we go get ice cream?"
Me: "It's freezing outside."
Grapes.
Perfect for non-voluntary sharing.
4 year old: "I know.  It won’t melt."

You can't argue with logic like that!

Tweet by @XplodingUnicorn




9) A generous sister


This lady has a very generous grand-daughter...

"Catching her in the act, I confronted our 3 year old granddaughter, 'Are you eating your little sister's grapes?' I demanded.
'No,' she innocently replied. 'I'm helping her share.' "

From www.teach-nology.com




10) Sea Gulls


A field gull.
Finally, this last quote makes perfect sense...

"When seagulls aren't at the beach they're just called gulls."

Tweet by @Super_Pirates


. . . . . . . .


This blog post was compiled by Charles Fudgemuffin, author of Fly-Tipping, which is available for kindle from Amazon.




You can find more funny things kids say below:
Funny things kids say (part 2)
Funny things kids say (part 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment