"I find your lack of pants disturbing."
|Yoda joins in with the Star Wars pants game.|
One amusingly daft Star Wars game which I find entertaining is the Star Wars Pants Game, whereby you substitute one word from a Star Wars quote with the word 'pants'.
Featured below is a 'Pants Game' quiz to test Star Wars fans' knowledge of memorable Star Wars quotes, so take a look at the following quotes and see if you can guess the correct word or phrase to restore the quote to its original non-pantsified form.
1) "Pants matter(s) not. Judge me by my pants, do you?" ...Yoda
b) Traditional grammar structure
c) Fozzie Bear impressions
2) "At last we will reveal our pants to the Jedi." ...Darth Maul
b) Winter range of knitwear
c) Entry for the Eurovision Song Contest
3) "I love pants!" ...Princess Leia to Han Solo as he's about to be frozen in Carbonite.
a) Star Wars quizzes!
b) The new Princess Leia comic from Marvel!
|Darth Vader, pictured with a disturbing lack of pants.|
4) "I find your lack of pants disturbing." ...Darth Vader
a) Oral hygiene
5) "Aw, but I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some pants." ...Luke Skywalker to his uncle.
a) Artificial hand implants.
b) Batman: The Animated Series DVDs.
c) Power converters.
And finally, let's round things off with another nugget of wisdom from Yoda...
6) "Pants do not make one great." ...Yoda
b) Twerking skills
c) CGI special effects
In the unlikely event that there's anyone who isn't able to work out the answers, you can scroll down the page to find the quotes in their original non-pantsified form.
Here are the original quotes...
1) "Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?"
2) "At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi."
3) "I love you!"
4) "I find your lack of faith disturbing."
Although a lack of pants would perhaps have been even more disturbing...
5) "Aw, but I was going into Tosche Station to pick up some power converters."
6) "Wars do not make one great."
If you're after more Star Wars themed material, you can find a collection of Star Wars jokes at the link below:
Star Wars Jokes
To share this post on facebook or twitter, concentrate really hard and use the force. Alternatively, for those of a low midi-chlorian count, you can also use the facebook and twitter buttons below...