Saturday 15 June 2019

10 music jokes for National Music Day (part 2)

This coming Friday (June 21st) is National Music Day, so with that in mind here's another round-up of musically themed jokes...

"Hand eeeeeeeyyyyeeeeeeeee!!!!"
1) What's Whitney Houston's favourite type of coordination?
Hand eeeeyyyyyyyyeeeee!!!!


2) My mate wants me to make his hair look like Bob Marley's tonight. I'm dreading it.


3) A man walks into a bar owned by Eminem and asks for two shots.
The barman replies, "You only get one shot..."


4) Where does Justin Timberlake go swimming when he's in the Ukraine Russia?
The Crimea River.


5) How do you make Lady Gaga cry?
Poke her face.


6) My wife nagged me to stop singing Outkast songs until I finally replied, "Alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright, alright..."


7) I've just been ripped off by a ticket tout. I asked for a ticket for The Cure, but he gave me a ticket for Placebo.


8) I've only got three albums in my collection.
A mass transit system that doesn't pay its taxes.
Two by Meat Loaf and one by Michael Jackson.
So two out of three ain't Bad.


9) "Don't you forget about me, no no no no.  Don't you forget about me..."
Can anyone remember who sang that song again?


10) What do you call a mass transit system that doesn't pay its taxes?
A Bonorail.




You can find more musical puns in my earlier blog post:
10 music jokes for National Music Day (part 1)

No comments:

Post a Comment