Yoda, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Darth Vader take the spotlight.
This Wednesday is officially Star Wars Day (May 4th), so in honour of a galaxy far far away, this week the
1) What Did Darth Vader say when the music shop didn't have his favourite George Michael CD in stock?
"I find your lack of 'Faith' disturbing."
2) Why is Yoda rubbish at telling jokes?
Says the punch line first, he does.
3) Why was Luke Skywalker a bad doctor?
The boy had no patients.
4) Why didn't Han Solo enjoy his wookie steak?
It was a little Chewy.
5) Luke Skywalker and Yoda were in the Millenium Falcon flying to Tatooine, and Luke asked Yoda, "Are you sure we're heading in the right direction?"
Yoda replied, "Off course, we are."
6) What's a jawas favourite pasta?
|"This isn't the droid I'm looking for."|
At the Darth Mall.
8) How did the space teddy bear cross the road?
9) Why did Princess Leia work at the stock exchange?
Because she was part of the rebel alliance and a trader.
10) Why was Star Wars shot episodes 4, 5, 6, then 1, 2, 3?
Because in charge of directing, Yoda was.
Bonus fact: Star Wars was originally an 18 certificate until they bleeped out all of R2D2's swear words! #NotReally
. . . . . . . .
Other Star Wars themed posts:
Star Wars Jokes (Part 1)
The Star Wars Pants Game Quiz
"Oops, I've Made A Terrible Error..."