May The 4th Be With You...
|Darth Maul takes time out of his|
busy schedule to pose for a photo.
1) Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi are out for a meal at a Chinese restaurant. Ben notices that Luke is struggling to use his chopsticks, so after a while he finally says, "Use the forks, Luke."
2) Here's one for Star Wars Chemistry nerds...
The base is under a salt!
3) Darth Vader made me some toast but it was a bit on the dark side.
4) Apparently Luke wanted to marry the Wampa that caught him on Hoth, but he didn't go through with it cos he got cold feet.
5) What happens when a blue twi'lek dives into red water?
They get wet.
6) Darth Vader: Luke, I know what you're getting for Christmas.
Luke: No, it's not true!
Darth: It is true, Luke. Trust your feelings.
Luke: No! How do you know?
Darth: I have felt your presents.
7) When a Jedi's marriage is over, they use divorce.
8) I heard that Anakin Skywalker's Darth Vader suit was really expensive. Apparently it cost him an arm and a leg.
Finally, here's an amusing video of Darth Vader trying to blow out the candles on his birthday...
Happy Star Wars Day!
. . . . . . . .
Darth Fudgemuffin, sorry ... Charles Fudgemuffin is the author of the 'How To Save The World' alien comedy books which are available for Kindle from Amazon:
How To Save The World: An Alien Comedy
The 'How To Save The World' books are also available from Payhip. As a special introductory offer, you can currently download the first book in the series for free from Payhip:
Download 'How To Save The World: An Alien comedy' for free!