Blank cheques, everyday objects and roller-skating pensioners...
|An everyday object, apparently.|
1) "Damien Hirst tends to use everyday objects, such as a shark in formaldehyde."
2) "Kevin Francis can't help being six foot seven. He was born that way."
3) "I don't normally do requests, unless I'm asked to."
4) "If you were in hospital and you heard that the junior doctor had decided not to resuscitate you, what would your reaction be?"
5) Interviewer: "Have you ever fallen over?"
Roller-skating pensioner: "Yes."
Interviewer: "What happened?"
Roller-skating pensioner: "Well, I fell over."
|Does anyone know what sex these cows are?|
...Post Office spokesperson
7) Lady Tavistock: "I was once offered a blank cheque for this horse."
Interviewer: "A blank cheque? How much was it for?"
Lady Tavistock: "It was a blank cheque."
8) "Do we know what sex the cow is?"
9) James Allen: "What effect on the track will the rain have, Johnny?"
Johnny Herbert: "Well, it'll make it wet."
10) "Street hockey is great for kids. It's energetic, competitive and skillful. And best of all, it keeps them off the streets!"
...Radio 1 Newsbeat
You can find more silliness in the following collection of silly quiz show answers:
10 Funny Quiz Show Answers (Part 1)
10 Funny Quiz Show Answers (Part 2)
10 Funny Quiz Show Answers (Part 3)