Saturday 15 February 2020

10 romance themed jokes for Valentine's Day

Next week sees the release of my latest short story, 'A Love Story: A Coward's Tale'. As the name suggests, it's a story on the theme of romance, so sticking with the theme of love, this week's blog post features a collection of romance themed jokes...

Wow! What a surprise!
1) How do circus tightrope performers find romance?
Online dating.



2) I told my girlfriend she was drawing her eyebrows on too high.
She looked surprised.



3) After several months, I finally told my hot co-worker how I felt, and it turns out she felt the same way!
So we turned the air-conditioning on.



4) Girlfriend: “I'm sick of your Scooby Do obsession. I think we should split up.”
Boyfriend: “Great idea. You check out the alleyway, and I'll check out the old abandoned warehouse.”



Of all the Transformers, the most useless is surely Broadside.
He can change into a plane, but he's afraid of heights!
And he can also change into a ship, but he gets seasick!
5) Why should you never marry a tennis player?
Because love means nothing to them.

Legal disclaimer: This is just a pun of words. It's not meant to be taken as serious advice. I'm sure there are many tennis players who would make excellent husbands and wives!



6) Never laugh at your girlfriend’s choices.
You’re one of them.



7) Girlfriend: “I'm sick of you pretending to be a Transformer. I'm leaving you.”
Boyfriend: “No, wait, I can change...”



8) My girlfriend was complaining last night that I never listen to her. Or something like that...



'A Love Story: A Coward's Tale'
The latest short story from Charles Fudgemuffin.
9) I once dated an x-ray technician. It was never going to last. She could see right through me.



10) Finally, here's a heartfelt and romantic letter from one lady to her ex...

"Dear Ryan,

Your absence is breaking my heart. I was a fool to break up with you. Nobody could ever take your place.

I love you with all of my soul. In fact I love you so much that I've been unable to sleep since we split up.

All my love,

Alicia

P.S. Congratulations on winning last week's lottery."


- - - - - - - - - -

As a reminder, my latest short story 'A Love Story: A Coward's Tale' is released on Tuesday, February 18th, 2020, for kindle from Amazon.




Related posts:
Sayings from around the world (Valentine's Day special)
The science of attraction
Romantic trivia for Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment