Saturday 20 July 2019

Funny supermarket photos (part 2)

This week the Charles Fudgemuffin blog pays another visit to the supermarket as we take a look at various supermarket signs and labels...

1) False advertising?


I don't know what type of maths the makers of this fruit juice used, but it's certainly different from the type of maths I learned when I was at school.

Dubious claims from this fruit juice maker.

"100% juice" ... contains 27% juice. Huh!?




2) Breakfast essentials


Judging by this sign, it seems that Waitrose customers prefer a 'liquid breakfast'...

Breakfast 'essentials'.

I generally have cereal for my breakfast, but apparently, according to Waitrose I've been doing breakfast wrong.




3) What a con!


Grapeless grapes? So, fresh air, then?

Grapeless grapes? How does that work?

I suspect the sign was supposed to say 'black seedless grapes'.




4) Cashing in on popular trends


Organic wild-caught free range bagged ice!

Free range ice.

But is it gluten free?




5) Bacon strips


This is the kind of bacon strips that vegetarians can enjoy!

Bacon strips.

Bacon strips? I think they're telling 'porkies'.




6) What a bargain!


Finally, if you're looking for a bargain, then I recommend you dash straight to your nearest Aldi to take advantage of this amazing sale offer!

Wow! A full penny off!

As much as I like Aldi, I've noticed a few times that they often have sales where they reduce the price by a single penny. Seriously Aldi, what's the point?




You can find more shopping related blog posts below:
Funny supermarket photos (part 1)
How to spot fake goods in Thailand
Supermarket signs, labels and vouchers

No comments:

Post a Comment