Saturday 9 June 2018

Never work with children or animals ... or violent psychopathic criminals!

My latest short story, 'Never Work With Children Or Animals ... Or Violent Psychopathic Criminals', is released this weekend, so sticking with that theme, this week's blog post features a collection of memes featuring children, animals, and criminals ... and in some cases a combination of the three.

1) Three held in 30 man brawl


This first photo highlights that appearances can be deceiving...

I'm hoping this is simply a case of a badly placed headline/photo combination.

And they looked so innocent!



2) This is a real headline...


"Chinese zoo under fire for disguising hairy dog as lion."

A 'lion', pictured in a Chinese zoo.

Seriously, did they think it would actually work!? Did they actually think anyone would actually be fooled by an attempt to pass off a dog as a lion!

The article says the dog was exposed 'when it started barking'. Really? So they're saying that nobody noticed until the dog started barking? Hmm...



3) A tricky decision for a parent...


Your child is being eaten by a camel. Do you...

a) Save your child.
b) Take a photo.


It's a tricky one, but I think I'd go for option A.



4) Goat accused of robbery


This next story is too ridiculous for words...


Read that last line again...

"One of the hoodlums escaped, while the other turned into a goat."



5) Best photobomb ever


On a happier note, this has got to be the most joyful seal ever...


Look at the happiness in its face!

"Wow! I'm getting my photo taken!"



6) Name the quadrilateral


I love the way that kids' brains work...

Bob the quadrilateral,
pictured with his friends Sam, Tedison, Cate, and Hary (sic).

Bob is such a perfect name for a square. If I had a square, I'd name him Bob as well!



7) "I've ... had ... the time of my life."


Man and crocodile recreate famous scene from movie.

"...and I never felt this way before."

If I was forced to choose, I think I'd rather recreate the scene with the original actress.



8) Some crimes are just too disgraceful for words


Finally, readers of a sensitive nature may wish to look away now, as this next law-breaker is pictured committing a crime too shocking for words...



What a rebel!

- - - - - - - - - -

My latest short story, 'Never Work With Children Or Animals ... Or Violent Psychopathic Criminals' is available for kindle from Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment