Ducks, functions and radioactive cats...
As I mentioned in a previous post, I've got a bit of a soft spot for nerd jokes, so as it's been a while since I last featured any nerd jokes on my blog I think therefore that means it's time for another round up.
1) What does a subatomic duck say? Quark.
2) A logician tells his mate his wife has just had a baby.
"Is it a boy or a girl?" his mate asks.
"Yes," the logician replies.
3) What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
4) Did you hear about the dude who got cooled to absolute zero?
He's 0K now.
5) Teacher: Who can tell me the chemical formula for water?
Student: H I J K L M N O.
Teacher: No, that's not right.
Student: It is. It's H to O.
|Catering for a function.|
On this occasion, the non-mathematical variety.
7) Why did sin divide by tan? Just cos.
8) A Roman walks into a bar and asks for a martinus. The barman says, "You mean a martini?" The Roman replies, "If I wanted a double, I would have asked for one."
9) Did you hear about the radioactive cat?
He had eighteen half lifes.
10) Finally, believe it or not, you can actually buy uranium on Amazon, and one clever (and also nerdy) reviewer left the following amusing product review:
"I purchased this product 4.47 Billion Years ago and when I opened it today, it was half empty!"
So presumably it must have been uranium-238, rather than uranium-235 then.
That was ten more nerd jokes and if you're after even more nerd jokes, you can find my original round-up at the following link:
10 Nerd Jokes
Follow Charles Fudgemuffin on facebook and twitter:
Facebook: Charles Fudgemuffin