Saturday 21 March 2020

10 nerd jokes (Part 86 - (8 x 10))

A nerd, pictured yesterday.

Nerd jokes appeal to my nerdish sense of humour, so as it's been over a year since my last collection of nerd jokes, here's another batch of nerdish puns...

1) I failed my maths exam because I couldn’t remember how to write 1, 1000, 51, 6, and 500 as Roman numerals.
IM LIVID



2) How do you turn a 3D printer into a 4D printer?
Just give it time.



3) Bill Gates has got a part-time job as a teacher teaching kids to count to ten.
"1, 2, 3, 3.1, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10."



4) I've been working on my tan lines...

Tan lines.


5) I expected customers to flock to my bank when I offered 0% mortgages.
But there was literally no interest.



6) There are two types of people in the world.  Those who crave closure...

Past tents.


7) You can't run through a camping ground.
You can only ran, because it's past tents.



8) First rule of Thesaurus Club:
You don't talk, chat, converse, speak, confer, or gossip about Thesaurus club.



9) A Roman walks into a bar, holds up two fingers and says, "Five beers, please."



10) A recent survey found that 9 out of 10 people are idiots.
I'm glad I'm in the 3%!




You can find more nerd jokes at the links below:
Nerd jokes (part 3)
Nerd jokes (part 4)
Nerd jokes (part (5x4)-(6+9))

No comments:

Post a Comment