Saturday 22 April 2023

The Idiot Awards (part 5)

Since my last batch of Idiot Awards, there have been many more idiots deserving of recognition for their services towards idiocy.

Here are just a few of the most deserving cases...

1) Surprise Pregnancy


To start things off, surely this couple must be the stupidest people alive, and thoroughly deserving of an Idiot Award. I mean, surely her large pregnant belly should have been a little bit of a clue?

Woman with pregnant belly takes a pregnancy test.

I love the look of extreme surprise on their faces!




2) Ghost certificate


Whoever created this next online form doesn't seem to understand how death works...

"The person listed on the Death Certificate is: Myself"

I'm going to stick my neck out and guess 'Someone else'.




3) Anonymous photo


The next Idiot Award goes to whoever censored this photo...

"Mr.X who has been censored to protect his anonymity."

I love the caption!

Whoever censored the photo clearly doesn't understand how mirrors work.




4) Fact or fiction?


In case anyone is sceptical as to the following claims, I can confirm that a bear is indeed a real thing.

To protect Andrew McIlroy's anonymity, I have censored out his name.

Editor's note: "Charles, you've just revealed his name!"
Charles: "Oops, sorry!"

"Just found out a bear is a real thing. I genuinely thought it was a made up animal for stories and teddys."

In Andrew's defence, I suppose there must have been a point in everyone's life when they discovered that bears exist. For most people though, that point probably came when they were under the age of two.

Anyway, as well as winning an Idiot Award, they also deserve top respect for sharing their discovery on facebook and bringing a chuckle to my face!




5) Unnecessary buttons


The next Idiot Award goes to the inventor of this elevator. They were so stupid that they even included a button for the floor you're already on! Ha, ha! What an idiot! You don't need a button for that floor, because you're already there! Ha, ha!

Idiotic elevator.

"This elevator is so stupid. It has a button for the floor I'm already on."

Disclaimer: Please note, the actual award goes to the person who posted the photo for failing to understand how elevators work. I was just in a silly mood when I claimed the inventor was an idiot, when in reality they are probably extremely clever.




6) Silly Celebrity


Finally, this tweet shows why you should never pay attention to celebrities...

I've censored Patricia Arquette's name to protect her anonymity.

"Kick Russia out of NATO!"




There are many idiots in the world, so I'll no doubt hand out another batch of Idiot Awards at a future date. If you'd like to read about some of the previous 'winners', then check out the blog posts below:
Idiot Awards (part 2)
Idiot Awards (part 3)
Idiot Awards (part 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment