Saturday 26 May 2018

Random thoughts (part 5)

Here's another batch of random thoughts on random unconnected subjects...

Mmm!!!
1) Mirror, mirror

Technically, every mirror you buy at a store is in used condition.



2) Udderly ridiculous

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'Hmm, I think I'll squeeze those dangly things and then drink what comes out.'?



3) Warning sign

People who say, "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you don't deserve me at my best," generally don't have a 'best'.



4) Bad acting or good acting?

When someone says an actor gave 'an unbelievable performance' isn't that an insult?



Happy birthday to the 20.8 million people
celebrating their birthday today!
5) Happy birthday to you ... and you ... and you...

20.8 million people share the same birthday as you. Here's the calculation...

There are 7.6 billion people in the world, and there are an average of 365.25 days per year, so:

7.6 billion / 365.25  = 20,807,666



6) Remember, remember...

There are two signs you're getting old. The first is your memory goes, and I forget what the second thing is.



7) Unwanted guests...

When I go to someone’s house and they tell me to make myself at home, the first thing I do is throw them out because I don’t like visitors.



CIA surveillance
8) CIA snoops

If the CIA are recording everything we put on the internet, could music and movie companies sue them for copyright infringement?



9) That sucks!

Whether a vacuum cleaner is on or off, either way it's gathering dust.



10) Linguistical conundrum

When the Summer Olympics are held in the southern hemisphere, shouldn't they be called the Winter Olympics?




Related posts:
Random Thoughts (Part 3)
Random Thoughts (Part 4)

No comments:

Post a Comment