Saturday 10 March 2018

Random thoughts on aliens

My latest alien themed short story 'We Come In Peace' is released this weekend for kindle, so to celebrate this week's blog post is a selection of random alien themed thoughts...

The first man on the moon was an alien backwards.
1) Maybe there's an advanced alien civilisation millions of light years away watching the Earth with their telescopes, and they really want to visit us, but they're scared of all the dinosaurs.


2) Neil A was the first human on the moon. Neil A backwards is Alien.


3) If aliens looked at earth, they would see the majority of humans losing consciousness as the earth rotates away from the sun. They would probably assume we are powered by photosynthesis.


4) What's the difference between an honest politician and an alien?
I don't know. I've never met either.


5) If you're worried about being attacked by aliens, protect yourself by taking a camera with you.


6) Bookmakers PaddyPower are taking bets that alien life will be proven to exist during 2018.

The full list of odds is as follows:

2018  8/1
2019  10/1
2020 or later  1/9


7) If aliens ever come to Earth, we'll have to explain to them why we made movies in which we fight and kill them.


8) The fact that we assume that alien visitors would turn out to be invaders who want to kill us, says a lot about human history.


9) Guess the movie...

I'll post the answer next week for the benefit of anyone who hasn't worked it out.


10) If an alien ever came up to me one day and said 'take me to your leader', I would have to apologise and explain that I don't have the security clearance to do that.

- - - - - - - - - -

My latest alien themed short story 'We Come In Peace' is available for kindle from Amazon:




Footnote: Hopefully, I plan to publish one short story each month for the next few months, so if you enjoy 'We Come In Peace' then follow the Charles Fudgemuffin blog for details of future short stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment