Is there anybody out there?
|Are we alone in the universe?|
1) Studies have shown that the majority of UFO sightings are regular objects found on Earth or explainable phenomena, such as aircraft, noctilucent clouds, balloons, meteors, or in some cases deliberate hoaxes.
2) However, between 5 to 20% of UFO sightings remain unexplained.
3) One in seven Americans claim that either themselves or someone they know has had an encounter with a UFO.
4) No satellites or radars have ever detected a UFO entering Earth's atmosphere. It should be noted, however, that the aliens in my books had 'stealth systems' fitted to their spaceship, so perhaps if a UFO did enter the Earth's atmosphere we wouldn't be able to detect it anyway.
5) Approximately 40,500 searches are made on Google every month for the search term 'UFO'.
6) A survey conducted by The Center for Survey and Research Analysis at the University of Connecticut found that 60% of people believe that life exists elsewhere in the galaxy.
7) In 2011 the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) received an average of 500 reported UFO sightings per month.
|Eric and Jixyl The Alien, two of the main characters from|
'How To Save The World: An Alien Comedy'.
9) When Orson Welles’ radio show The War of the Worlds was broadcast in the 1930s, it was so realistic that many listeners thought America had actually been invaded by aliens.
10) In 2000 one ambitious punter placed a £10 bet with William Hill that a UFO would land on the Millennium Dome in London at odds of 50,000/1.*
. . . . . . . .
|Not suitable for prudes or squares.|
UK: How To Save The World: An Alien Comedy
US: How To Save The World: An Alien Comedy
As with all Kindle books, you can also download a free sample of the first few chapters.
Please note, the 'How To Save The World' books contain material suitable for ages 18+ and are not recommended for prudes or squares.
. . . . . . . .
Other recent posts:
Author Blog Link Exchange
Eric And Jixyl The Alien Discuss Anal Probes
Weird Facebook Likes (Part 2)
Scary Kids' Stories
10 Nerd Jokes