Saturday 9 February 2019

Ten cheesy chat-up lines for Valentine's Day.

Digital love.
Here's a bonus chat-up line to start things off...

The TV show 'Humans' is set in an alternate future where we share the world with robots or 'synths'.  One of the characters is attracted to her synth, and she asks it to pay her a compliment.  Her robot turns on the charm and replies:

"Your body mass index is well within the recommended range for someone of your age, weight and height."

What a charmer!

Anyway, for any non-robots reading this, here are ten chat-up lines specific to specific types of people...


1) Rich person's chat-up line ...

"Gosh, your lipstick is the same colour as my Ferrari!"



2) Liar's chat-up line...

"Gosh, your lipstick is the same colour as my Ferrari!"



3) Forgetful person's chat-up line...
First class!

"I suffer from amnesia.  Do I come here often?"



4) Postman's chat-up line...

"Are you a stamp, because you're first class!"



5) Musical chat-up line...


"Are you a fermata?  Because I want to hold you."



6) Nerdy chat-up line...

"Is your dress a compressed file?  Because I'd love to unzip it."



7) Star Wars chat-up line...

"Are you a protocol droid, because you R2 good for me."
A fat penguin, pictured on Valentine's Day.



8) Logophobic* person's chat-up line...

"I love you more than words."

* Logophobia is the fear of words.



9) Introvert's chat-up line...

"Why don't I go back to my place?"



10) Penguinologist's chat-up line...

"Overweight penguin!  That was just an ice breaker."



Bonus chat-up line!

11) Unattractive financial advisor's chat-up line...

"Are you a zero APR loan?  Because you keep saying you have no interest."


Finally, for the benefit of any cynics reading this, an anagram of Valentines Day is...

"A nasty evil end."




Related posts:
The science of attraction
Romantic trivia for Valentine's Day

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I like your article, especially your writing style. Keep it up. I read all your work.

    ReplyDelete