Sunday 28 September 2014

Everything will be okay in the end

...if it's not okay, it's not the end.


"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."
iPhone 6 wallpaper (1334x750)
Anyone who has read my early scifi books, may remember that at one stage in the opening book, the main character was feeling downhearted with his lack of success in his quest to save the world. However, he then took inspiration from a quote on one of his t-shirts and that quote was:

"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

In actual fact one of my own old t-shirts also features the very same quote, and it's a quote that I really like, so as last week saw the release of the latest iPhone 6 from Apple, I therefore thought it would be topical to turn the quote into an iPhone wallpaper.

I love the 'everything will be okay' quote, so I was looking for a photo which ties in with the message behind the quote and I think the image of the backpacker gazing off into the horizon captures the spirit of the quote really well.

The photo is from the unsplash website, which is a cool website which offers ten new free photos every ten days under a 'do what you want' licence. The wallpaper at the top of this blog post is the iPhone 6 version, and I also resized the wallpaper in a few other various iPhone sizes:

iPhone 6 plus wallpaper (1920x1080)

iPhone 5 wallpaper (1136x640)

iPhone 4 wallpaper (960x640)

You can find the original hi-res photo at the unsplash website. There are loads more cool photos found on the unsplash website, so if you run a blog and are looking for photos to use in some of your blog posts, then I definitely recommend checking them out.

The original hi-res photo was submitted to unsplash by 'Danka & Peter' and you can check out their blog at the link below:
Danka / Peter




I did create one other motivational iPhone wallpaper based on a photo of an inspiratonal dude I encountered while climbing Mount Kinabalu:
The harder the journey, the more rewarding the arrival

No comments:

Post a Comment